Identity of the Data Controller
- Company Name: Fundación Iñaki Ochoa De Olza SOS Himalaya
- Trade Name: SOS Himalaya
- VAT/Tax ID Number: G71019640
- Registered Address: C/ Monasterio de Urdax nº15, 9º A – 31011, Pamplona (Navarra)
- Activity: Cooperation foundation
- Phone: 646 841 240
- Email: email@example.com
- Domain Name: https://www.soshimalaya.org/
- Data Processing Registry under GDPR: Clients/Suppliers, Mailing Lists, Employees, and Website Users.
Purpose of the Website
The SOS Himalaya online store serves the following purposes:
- Providing Users with products and/or services available for purchase through electronic means, as well as offering information about these products and the entity responsible.
- Disseminating information related to the activities of the entity.
- Managing the list of subscribers and users subscribed to the online store’s blog or newsletter.
The activities of this online store are subject to Spanish and European legal frameworks, specifically the following regulations:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, which regulates the processing of personal data in European Union countries.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPD and GDD), a regional law (applicable to Spain) that defines and expands upon many of the concepts and rights outlined in the GDPR.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), a law that applies to websites engaged in economic activities through electronic means, such as this website.
- Law 03/2014, of March 27, General Consumer and User Protection Law (LGDCU), which regulates sales and contracting conditions.
Anyone accessing this website assumes the role of a User and commits to strictly adhering to the conditions outlined here, as well as any other applicable legal provisions. “SOS Himalaya” will not be responsible for any damages, whether to the User or third parties, resulting from the improper use of this website by the User.
The following behaviors are strictly prohibited by “SOS Himalaya.” If the User engages in any of the actions described in the following points, and if such actions also constitute a crime, “SOS Himalaya” reserves the right to report them to the authorities upon confirmation:
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other systems capable of causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the domain owner, its providers, or third parties. This prohibition also includes inserted scripts.
- Reproducing website content without authorization.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) restricted areas of the platform without meeting the required conditions for such access, or disclosing information about the website’s operation without express authorization from its administrators.
- Bypassing (or attempting to bypass) payment systems established by “SOS Himalaya.”
The content of this website should not, under any circumstances, be considered a substitute for legal advice.
“SOS Himalaya” reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the online store at any time and without prior notice. The publication on this website is considered sufficient notice.
This website has been reviewed and tested to function correctly without interruption. However, “SOS Himalaya” does not rule out the possibility of programming errors, occasional unavailability (e.g., server downtime or maintenance), or unforeseen circumstances such as force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar events that may temporarily disrupt access to the website. Similarly, “SOS Himalaya” cannot guarantee uninterrupted or completely error-free operation of this website, nor does it accept responsibility for viruses that may originate from third-party transmissions with the intent of harming a computer system.
The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation, and all other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text, and/or graphics are the property of “SOS Himalaya” or, where applicable, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
All website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations and is registered in the corresponding public registries. Reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, or transformation is not permitted without the prior written permission of “SOS Himalaya.” “SOS Himalaya” will ensure compliance with the above conditions and the proper use of the content presented on its web pages, taking all civil and criminal actions available in the event of infringement or violation of these rights by the User.
Designs, logos, text, and/or graphics belonging to third parties and appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible disputes that may arise regarding them. In any case, “SOS Himalaya” has express and prior authorization from these parties. “SOS Himalaya” acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favor of their owners, and the mere mention or appearance of these on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility on the part of the Responsible Party, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by the same.
“SOS Himalaya” may provide the User with links or other elements that allow access to websites owned by third parties. We do not market the products and/or services of these linked pages, and we assume no responsibility for them, their content, their accuracy or legality, or any consequences that may arise. In any case, “SOS Himalaya” states that it will immediately remove any content that may contravene national or international laws, morality, or public order, as well as immediately remove redirection to such websites, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between the Responsible Party and the User is governed in all respects by Spanish law, to which both parties expressly submit. The language used for drafting and interpreting this legal notice is Spanish. For the resolution of any disputes or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, “SOS Himalaya” and the User agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile.